Sunday, May 02, 2010

The end

Ah, i have come a long way, in the World of Warcraft. Today, i've accomplished what is probably my final goal in WoW, and will probably be stopping when my gametime runs out.
It's time for real things in life, time to save 25 bucks a month, time to move on.

I'll just do a quick run through memory lane..


Back when i was level 20+, and simon was plevelling me through Scarlet Monastery. Was pretty interesting, seeing my XP bar fly up with the 3x XP bonus from RAF.
Photobucket


And then dual-boxing ZP's druid to 2man ZF :)
Photobucket


And i won't forget the glorious moment i got my first level 80
Photobucket
DING!!!


And one of my first few raids, though this wasn't in an instance but rather for the achievement 'For the Horde' where we had to storm the Alliance cities and kill key leaders.
Photobucket


I don't have any pics from naxx and ulduar , sadly :( well i only really started guild raiding in ToTC anyway. Was in a guild called NothX for a brief period and did a bit of raids with them in ulduar, but i was still in army so couldn't do much.

One of my first titles! Twilight Vanquisher! This was for Obsidian Sanctum + 3 drakes up.
Photobucket

Raiding in ToGC25 with Newbee's combined group.. which is probably the strongest they'll ever get, sadly. Carrying too many lesser ones, the good ones have such potential though..
Photobucket
The classic 'gate' strat of Twin Valkyrs.

And in ICC, getting tombed :)
Photobucket
Thought my open-mouthed expression was funny so i scrshotted it.


One of my proudest moments, leading my Pick-up-Group to KINGSLAYER.
Photobucket
Photobucket


And with the top (2) horde guild Noctis Erus, got 25m LK down.. though it wasn't such a big deal since i already had kingslayer from 10man.


And today, my final goal was accomplished.

From this lame mount:
Photobucket

to

Photobucket
golden drake from Caverns of Time..
and
finally...

.
.

Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yessss. The reward from completing the Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10) achievement! Was pretty tough as some bosses are just hard like Sindra, and some achievements were just a pain in the ass (Full House zomg.)

But it was worth it!! Have the sexiest drake in the game (well, there's the 25man one but don't think i'll be getting that anytime soon) (and yea screw Celestial Steed it's lame all you crazy people. I'll never spend Reallife money to buy stuff in a game -_- )

And my 2 goals are accomplished (get Kingslayer, get Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher)

I can quit in peace now.


Photobucket
RAWRRR at you!

I HAVE ONE YOU DONT HAHA.

ktnxbai gg wow.